- ABOUT THE FIRM
- Vice President and Managing Director James H. Day
- Principal Seth Harris
- Principal Nathan Mueller
- Principal Carol Stack
- Principal Ruth Vedvik
- Associate Janice Jaeger
- Associate Herald Johnson
- Associate Kevin Menk
- Analyst Max Lantz
- Analyst Nicole Stanich
- Analyst Anna Borys
- Statistician Todd Melander
- Associate Principal Stacie Toal
- NEWS & RESOURCES
- Finance & Policy News
- "HD" TV
- Expanding Your Toolkit
- Economic Intelligence
- The Economy, Regulation, and Accountability
- The Effect of Good Athletics News on Enrollment
- Moody’s Outlook for Higher Education
- "A Chance to Ignore the Tyranny of the Immediate"
- What’s It Like at the Top? (Roundtable Discussion, Part 1)
- The Future of California Higher Education
- Other Research
Ben Bayer - Senior Analyst
A 2011 graduate of St. Olaf College, Ben Bayer pursued a true liberal arts education, majoring in History and concentrating in Statistics. This multidisciplinary background has given him a unique skill-set for meeting the challenges of institutional research.
Ben enjoyed a college experience that was rich in diverse opportunities for research. In addition to numerous qualitative and quantitative projects undertaken in history, Ben benefited from his work as a fellow with St. Olaf’s Center for Interdisciplinary Research, where he provided statistical consulting services for student projects across multiple fields and participated in an on-campus study that assessed the effectiveness of college resources.
At Hardwick Day, Ben applies his passions for research and technology toward projects that promote the continued strength of the college experience across the nation.
Hometown: Duluth, MN.
Favorite Book: The Complete Sherlock Holmes.
Best advice you’ve ever gotten? Do, or do not. There is no try.
Email Address:bbayer [at] hardwickday [dot] com
Phone Number:(952) 854.2979